Subject: Re: Speed Razor Audio Fix
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 1995 19:26:03 -0400

In a message dated 95-10-12 18:17:44 EDT, you write:

>Well... The DPS board actually has 8 audio connections 4 stereo pairs - I 
>beleive that the Turtle Beach board only has 2 or 4 stereo pairs.  Plus, 
>rumor has it that DPS has built in some stuff that will only work with 
>their audio board (rumors only).
>
>Anyway, I figure that I'll go along the way I am and then worry about the 
>DPS board when it is finally released.
>
>

Well, I think the Turtle Beach card has 4 stero pairs also. Razor converts
all audio to 2 channel stereo anyway so you don't get seperate channels on
final mix. I just want on that works! I will probably get the DPS board when
it ships. I have used only DPS products for all of my work and have been very
happy with them. (PAR, TBC 2,3,4, Perception, V Scope, etc.) Their tech
support is really good and they turn warranty work in a hurry. So, if you
find a good company to work with, STAY WITH THEM!!!

See Ya Paul.

Tom Rennen
Intelligent Light Digital Imaging
214-420-6815
--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]